Sunday, October 15, 2017

Daydreamer - DT layout for Just Nick

Hey there,

I'm back again with a new layout I created for Just Nick this month!

This time I used the Loopy Circle Background cut file. You probably know by now how much I love my circles, so obviously I had to use this cut file :).



I used the beautiful new Bohemian Dreams collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I cut the design from white textured card stock and partially backed the circles with different patterned papers. I didn't want to back the full circles to allow for some dimension.



I had to dig out some photos of myself, which I don't have a lot of, because this collection is so feminine! I'm a sucker for all things feminine but I've never liked having my photo taken...Anyway, I've found a couple of old pictures, this is one of them. In fact it's a part of a series which is why I did not add any journaling to this particular layout. I will add it to another layout using a different photo from this series.


I glued down my cut file, only attaching the parts where you see patterned paper. This way the rest of the cut file lifts off the page a little. I adhered my photo on top and embellished around it. For this I used die cuts, chip boards, stickers, tags, labels and a flair button. I tucked some of these behind the photo in several layers, some I glued onto my photo directly. I love layers!

For my title I used some old American Crafts alpha thickers, I'm not sure which collection these belonged to.



To finish off my layout, I added a few drops of blue ink and stamped my date.


It's a simple layout, but I like how it turned out. I hope you like it too!

Thank you for stopping by today! I'll be back with new inspiration next month!

Have a wonderful day,

X